If you have an Individual, Organization, Retired/Student Membership, only ONE individual is eligible for the member rate . Any guests or additional attendees under the registration must pay the non-member rate.
If you have a Vendor Membership, up to TWO are eligible for the member rate.
If you have a Business Membership, you are eligible for the member rate up to THREE attendees.
We require advance registration for ALL programs and events, even those that are free of charge. If the enrollment is too small to support the event, it may be canceled.
- It is important to register early to assure the event will run.
- Registrations must be received 4 days prior to the event to assure your enrollment.
- Walk-ins may not be available at every event. REGISTER!
- You can register online when available, email us at email@example.com, fax us at (914) 993-9051 or call us at (914) 993-9455.
- If an event is canceled, those enrolled will be notified by email and a notice will be posted on our website and Facebook pages.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Please read the following carefully as we cannot make exceptions to our cancellation policy.
- For events that are canceled due to insufficient registration or canceled by NYSTLA for other reasons, we will contact you to apply your payment toward a future event or refund your payment in full.
- NO refunds OR credits will be offered if you register but do not attend, are late, or leave early from an event.
- If you cancel your registration within 7 days before an event, we will refund your registration fee minus a $10 administration fee. NO refunds will be given for withdrawals 6 days or less before an event starts. If a late withdrawal or no-show at an event is a result of personal emergency, please call the office at (914) 993-9455 for exception.
- Cancellations due to weather: If an event is rescheduled due to weather, no refund will be made. Your registration will be moved to the rescheduled date.