Ever feel like this when it comes to NYS DOT Requirements?
Here are a few links that could help you prevent headaches, delays and fines.
NYS DOT Vehicle Inspection Information: From what inspectors look for to repairs and maintenance.
NYS DOT Carrier Resources – Materials of Trade: What are Materials of Trade and what should you and your drivers be aware of?
NYS DOT Review and IMPORTANT Updates as Presented at the July 2015 DOT Meeting
FMCSA & NYSDOT Contacts:
- FMCSA: www.fmcsa.dot.gov
- FMCSA New York Division Field Office: 518-431-4145
- FMCSA Information Line: 1-800-832-5660
- Consumer Complaints: 1-888-368-7238
- Commercial Safety Alliance (CVSA): www.cvsa.org
- New York Motor Carrier Compliance Bureau: firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-457-6512
- Unified Carrier Registration: www.ucr.in.gov or 518-457-6512
Information from July 2015 meeting provided by:
Joseph W. Havranek, NYSDOT Supervising Motor Carrier Investigator
- New York State Dept. of Transportation, 4 Burnett Boulevard, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Joseph.email@example.com or 914-475-0512