Part of what we do is to provide you with as much education as possible in the Horticulture Industry. We strive to get the best industry speakers and to keep you up to date with all the current news and events from the latest invasives to current legislation and regulations.
We have relationships and access to information and continuing education accreditation with:
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC)
- Connecticut State Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP)
- New Jersey State Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- New York State Department of Agriculture & Markets
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) … formerly PLANET
We work closely with Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE) and the New York State Green Industry Council (NYSGIC) along with other non-profit groups such as NOFA (Northeast Organic Farming Association).
With the help of these agencies and organizations we are able to provide you with the necessary education and tools necessary to thrive and grow in the Horticulture Industry.